Sunday, February 17, 2008

The word of the day is blog!

I have a blog, but yet I don’t get on it very often (sorry about that). Yesterday I realized that several of my friends also have blogs and I visited all of them. It was great to get updates and see pictures. I love pictures. It was also fun to see some of those friends in person yesterday! I did realize that I had been tagged by Melissa so here goes…

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Math Tutor at Snow College
2. Office Assistant at Dixon Trophy
3. Health Educator at Health Department
4. (I’ve only had 3 real jobs in my life)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Just Like Heaven
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Finding Nemo (not by choice, it’s Chase’s favorite)

Four places you have lived:
1. Fern Young in Ephraim
2. Mirador Apts in Ogden
3. Layton
4. Riverdale

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. CSI (Vegas & New York)
3. 24
4. October Road

Four places you have been:
1. St Louis
2. Chicago
3. New Orleans
4. San Francisco

People who email me (regularly):
1. Who has time to email…I barely update my blog
2.
3.
4.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Chocolate
3. Anything Mexican
4. Raspberries

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Arizona - it’s warm and my sister is there
2. Shopping with a credit card I didn’t have to pay
3. Moved into my new house
4. On a vacation

Things you are looking forward to this year:
1. A trip to Arizona in March
2. Family reunion at Bear Lake in July
3. Camping all summer
4. Decorating my new house

5 comments:

PML said...

Hey Kristi,
This is your deal long lost activities committee friend. I found your blog off Roseanna's blog, and so here I am, snooping into your every move! Those pictures with your son and the dog are HILARIOUS. If I were you, I would've sent them all out in a Christmas card. Your house is going to be gorgeous I'm sure! Do you live in Riverdale now? Good luck with everything!
Peggy

PML said...

your "dear" friend, not 'deal'

Kassey said...

That was fun to read and it was so good to see you last weekend. I love October Road!!

Melissa said...

Kristi... where are you?!?!

Jenelle said...

It is good to hear about you! It has been so long. I am glad things are going well for you guys. We will have to plan a summer get together sometime. I would love to see everyone!!