With as much snow as we got this year it is a good thing we love snow. Here are some shots of us enjoying the snow. Yes there is a child under all the snow gear.
YEAH!!! I am so glad that you finally put up a new post! I have been waiting soooooo long! Chase is getting huge, he looks like a little man. I am also in short sleeves-are you jealous? Keep in touch, and I want to see pictures of the new house :)
3 comments:
It is so fun playing in the snow w/the kids! Your little guy is adorable.
I can't believe how big he is already. Or how much snow you have! I'm in short sleeves. (high is in the 50's... :)
YEAH!!! I am so glad that you finally put up a new post! I have been waiting soooooo long! Chase is getting huge, he looks like a little man. I am also in short sleeves-are you jealous? Keep in touch, and I want to see pictures of the new house :)
Post a Comment