Sunday, March 30, 2008

I love my Arizona Cousins!

I love my cousins in Arizona. It is sad they are so far away!

March has been a crazy month between a fun vacation to Arizona and a period of 2 weeks of nasty colds and the flu. Here are some pictures of our fun trip to visit the cousins in Arizona. The weather was so great. It was in the 70-80's almost all the days we were there. We played at park, went to the zoo and swam. Then we came home to snow. What a bummer!




A macho man can drive a purple barbie jeep!



My favorite thing at the park is the swing.

I loved my cousins tricycle, I just need to grow long enough legs so I can actually sit on the seat.

Watch out Darth Vader!

We both have our "eyes" on!

I loved the zebras at the zoo, not as much as the monkeys but they wouldn't cooperate for a picture.

Fun times at Peter Piper Pizza!

1 comment:

Team Shelton said...

Chase looks so old in that last picture. He is getting so big!