There has been some requests for pictures of our new house which we are moving into next week. I don't have a picture of the final project. There are a couple more things to finish up before it is all done. As soon as it is done I will post a final picture. I will keep you in anticipation until I post the final pictures. I will take you through the whole process that started last March. Yes it has almost taken us a year to build our house!
4 comments:
That is so exciting that you built your own home. You will have to send me your new address. It has been forever since we have seen each other. Your little one is so big!!
Kristi! It was so good to see you! It made me glad. I thought it was funny, none of my college friends came to my shower but all my high school ones showed up... What sweet friends I have! Chase is so freakin cute! I hope that we can see each other more often. I have a feeling we are going to do a better job of keeping in touch.
Okay, I am so jealous that you're getting your own home. I don't mind renting but the house has several things that drive me crazy. Hope the moving goes well.
so fun. next time i'm in utah i'm coming for a visit. (give me a few months... LOL)
Post a Comment