This year to get in the Christmas spirit I decided to send out Christmas Cards for the first time. I thought I have an adorable kid and a dog with a darling face why not get a picture of them together for a Christmas card. Getting a 19 month old child and a stubborn dog to cooperate was quite a challenge. Here are a few of my tries, I thought you'd get a chuckle out of them:
After about 25 tries, much frustration and a little yelling I finally got a decent picture. Here is the final product of my two very lovable and energetic "children."
Hey, so I just recently got melissa's blog and today was looking through her list of friends and found you. Your little boy is so cute. I haven't seen you in forever. My blog is haslem.blogspot.com. I'm adding you to my list so I can keep in touch better.
7 comments:
I was very pleased with the final product. Good job. :)
Your little boy is getting so big! He is so cute!!
Oh, they are cute! What kind of dog is that? I love him!
I TAGGED YOU!
What cute kids you have? How are things going? I would love to hear from you!!
Hey, so I just recently got melissa's blog and today was looking through her list of friends and found you. Your little boy is so cute. I haven't seen you in forever. My blog is haslem.blogspot.com. I'm adding you to my list so I can keep in touch better.
Hi Kristi, I just put your blog onto my page. withersjourney.blogspot.com
Your little guy is so cute!
Adelyn
Post a Comment