
The countdown is on with about 2 1/2 months left. Chase couldn't be more excited. He keeps asking when the baby is going to come out and loves to give the baby hugs through my growing tummy! Still haven't decided on a name yet, but luckily still have a couple more months to nail one down. We've been having lots of fun this summer. Will give an update when I have more time...Chase is crying at me as I finishing typing this. This is why I don't blog very much!
5 comments:
CONGRATS!! I am so excited you are having a girl, I love girls! They are so much more fun to dress - okay actually I don't know that since I don't have a boy, but I just assume :-) Can't wait to see pictures!
she sure looks cute! hope everything is going well!! Miss you.
yeah! a GIRL! Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations! How EXCITING! I'm so happy for you!!! Love you!
That is awesome. Those pictures are so cool!!
Post a Comment