We went to the derby last weekend. There is something about crashing and destruction that a 3 year old can't get enough of. I haven't gone to one since high school, so it was fun to experience one again. It was a little loud at first, but then it was pure enjoyment. Here are some highlights of the night. We were able to go with Grandma and Grandpa which made it even better!!
I love that you went to a demolition derby. That is awesome. That is the cool thing to do in Vernal. I guess that's what you get with a bunch of hicks.
2 comments:
I love that you went to a demolition derby. That is awesome. That is the cool thing to do in Vernal. I guess that's what you get with a bunch of hicks.
Congrats on your baby! Great job on the cake, I love it! The derby looks so fun, my son would get a kick out of that!
Post a Comment