Friday, August 17, 2007

I've been inspired

After several months of perusing other people's blogs, I have been inspired to give it a try. Between working, selling & building a home, and running after a one year old I will post as often as possible. I figured this will be a great way to share pictures of our little boy. Here is one of the first pictures taken of my little prince. He was born in May of 06 and has been a constant joy to me ever since.

Those were the days. Now he is growing into a little boy, full of energy and enthusiasm. Here are some recent pictures taken during family vacations this summer.



Cardinals game in St. Louis.


Stare down with a monkey at The St. Louis Zoo.


The family at the Nauvoo Temple.


Sightseeing in Yellowstone.


Waiting for Old Faithful.

Playing in the sand at Bear Lake.

Watch out I am a wreckless driver!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Cute! It looks like you guys have had an awesome summer. I would love to hear all about it. I am finally back from Seattle but will be starting school soon. Let's catch up!

Love you tonz

Cherice