Saturday, November 5, 2011

Random Pictures from the Summer

These are some photos that were taken a random times around the house over the summer.

Here are the kiddos hanging out and eating snacks.
Where does the summer go? I think this is the only time we
roasted marshmallows in the firepit during the summer.
Taylie is turning into quite the diva. She loved my old purse so much I had to buy her one of her own. I don't have any pictures of her with her own purse, but she gets her purse, talks on the phone and pushes the stroller around the house. It's the cutest thing!
This is how I found Chase asleep one night.
Look at the cutie & her glasses!
Yet again, this is how I found Chase asleep one night.
He had on 2 shirts, 3 shorts & 4 pairs of socks.
I just love my two goofballs!
Chase took these next two. Not too bad. Taylie looks
darling & we don't put enough photos of Topher on here!



No comments: