To get out of the cold the kids & I flew down to Arizona in March to spend a week with my family that lives down there. We had such a fun time. The first day we were there we went to an ostrich festival. It was the funniest thing. People actually rode the ostriches. I didn't get the best picture of that, or of the ostrich chariots but you can still get the humor from the pics below.
Here are all the kiddos with some of their Arizona cousins in front of some of the ostriches.
Here are all the kiddos with some of their Arizona cousins in front of some of the ostriches.
These guys have got to be crazy. Who would ride an ostrich?
Here is the chariot rider.
We went swimming, but I forgot to take a pic so here are the
kids drying off on the tramp after their swim.
Chase with a gun. How scary is this, especially with that mischevious grin?!
Our adventures @ the indian caves.
Taylie absolutely loves the boys 3 rats. She figured out how to open there cage & was constantly trying to get them & give them kisses. Even though the boys thought she was trying to eat them when she opened her mouth & leaned towards one of them!
I wasn't able to get a pic with all the cousins, but here are the kiddos and most of the Arizona cousins sans Taia & Belle.
We love you & couldn't have asked for a better Spring Vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment