Here are some of our festivities leading up to Christmas. We started off the Christmas Season by going to Christmas Village & seeing Santa & Mrs. Claus. It was a little chilly, but we had a lot of fun!
Chase was such a big helper in making Christmas Sugar Cookies. This was the first time I made sugar cookies start to finish all by myself & if I do say so myself they turned out delicious! We gave these away to mommy's co-workers.
We also had a blast making candy houses with the cousins & Gramsie.
Christmas Eve
I loved this one of Taylie as she was cautiously inspecting her present.
My nephews played We wish you a Merry Christmas on their trumpets. Taylie was fascinated.
Chase was an ungrateful grumpy child!
Taylie was most entertained by the wrapping paper & the box.

Our Christmas Eve hand dipping chocolate adventure. We dipped hundreds of chocolate, nut clusters, cocunut creams and creams & they turned out delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment