Monday, December 13, 2010

Trick or Treat!

(still catching up)We had a blast celebrating Halloween. First Chase & I carved pumpkins. He was not a fan of the pumpkin guts.

Our ward also had a trunk or treat. I decided to dress up for this one. Chase did not like my costume, he thought I was a little scary. He kept asking if I was going to stay like that and if I could change. When I asked him the next day if I should dress up he said NO! He liked me the way I was.


Here is Taylie with two of the 5 babies in the ward that were born within a month of each other. The girl she is standing by is a month older than her. Taylie looks like a giant compared to her!

We went trick or treating with my sister & her kids. Even with the rain we had a blast. We went to "the mafia house" & it was the ultimate trick or treating destination. Here is Chase with all the stuff he got from that one house.

Here are some cute pics with the kids in their halloween shirts.


No comments: