Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

Chase played Tee-ball in May & June. They start them young here! The first game was hilarious. Watching 3 & 4 year olds try to figure out baseball was quite entertaining. Some would run to 3rd instead of 1st. Some would only run after the ball and not to the bases. My son headed to seccond and then was too busy watching me video tape him to run to 1st base. He just was running and smiling at me. I guess I've trained him well to look at me when I have the video camera! Here he is running to 1st:

Then from 1st to 2nd:

Here he is batting and playing in the outfield. The first three are of his first game when he was trying to figure it all out. The others are from his last game when he was feeling like a pro! He loved to play catcher. I think because he got to be actively doing something instead of just standing in the outfield.

No comments: