Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Trip to AZ

Angie & I & our 7 children drove down to Az with my parents for my nephews baptism. The weather was great & we had tons of fun swimming & hanging out. I did however have a frightening experience with Chase. All the adults were sitting poolside when my sister saw Chase jump right into the deep end. It only took her about 30 seconds to get to him and pull him out, but it seems like an eternity I stood holding Taylie just watching him struggle in the water. He was a litte hesistant of the water the rest of the time, even with his life jacket on. Thank goodness he starts swimming lessons next week!

Here is Chase & Jakob on his big day. Thanks Jakob for being baptized so it gave us a good excuse to visit!

Jakob held this onion ring up to his eye and said, "Look it's Taylie's eye." They all couldn't believe how big her eyes were. She is just taking in the world!

Taylie & Aunt Allie. She does not get to see her enough. We miss her a lot!

Chase dressed up in some scuba gear! (while running to get my camera for this photo I slipped & fell. Brusing my knee & elbow was worth it, its a cute picture!)

Chase & Taylie with Allie's boys

Here are all the kids after we ate dinner one night.


Here we are enjoying the pool.

No comments: