I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! This is such a wonderful time of year and I am looking forward to the time I get to spend with family and friends this next week. Here are a couple pictures from our celebrations so far this year. The first are of Chase helping decorate the tree and then a picture with Santa. Chase absolutely loved Santa and has talked about him alot since our visit.
Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year...and Valentine's! I made my blog private but I don't have your email address. Let me know what it is if you want an invite. sethpeggy@gmail.com
2 comments:
Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year...and Valentine's! I made my blog private but I don't have your email address. Let me know what it is if you want an invite. sethpeggy@gmail.com
Hows it going? Merry Christmas?? That was sooo long ago...
Post a Comment