This summer has been very busy so far. I had the pleasure of spending a weekend in St. George with my mom, my sister, my aunts and some of my cousins. Here is a photo of my mom, sister and I at Tuachan (sp?). We saw Les Mis and it was amazing. The weekend was a blast, I am just sad not all my sisters could be there. I love my family and was blessed with a great mom & 3 fabulous sisters!!
3 comments:
Holy cow, I didn't even recognize your mom. She looks great. So do you! You look so pretty in this picture. When are you going to come see us again?!
Its my cute neighbors (once upon a time ago...). You girls haven't aged a bit! Your Mom looks like one of the girls!
You guys are all so sweet. I have so much fun when we get together, I only wish it could be for longer, and more often!
Post a Comment