Spongebob was a big hit and so were the presents. I had a hard time getting his attention away from his presents long enough to get pictures. Here are some of the best ones I could get.

We had a fun and busy day of playing with friends and cousins! It is crazy to me that it has been two years. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. The last two years have been the best ever. He brings so much joy and happiness to us.
9 comments:
I'm a little freaked out that he's already two. You're right... where did the last two years go?
Birthday's are so much fun :) You did a great job on the cake!
Adelyn
Uh, BYU??? Kristi you went to Snow and are from USU country... I am disappointed!
Good job on the cake. You are turning into betty!
I AM IMPRESSED. I NEED TO STEP IT UP! I PURCHASED REECE'S CAKE FROM COSTCO. IT WAS A REQUEST FROM RICK'S FAMILY. THEY DON'T LIKE HOMEMADE CAKE.
Hey Kristy! Good to "see" you!
Good job on the cake -you did spongebob perfectly. I'm really impressed!
Kristi-
Cute cake. Chase is so cute and so big!! It looks like you had a fun birthday. The second birthday is more fun when they can actucally get excited about what is going on. How fun!! If you get a second, please email me your new address. Thanks.
So cute! That cake turned out awesome. It looks just like sponge Bob! Happy birthday to your little guy!
Post a Comment